Sunday, March 21, 2010

Puppy Play

Jesse and Josey have been in the family for 7 days as of yesterday. It is hard for me to get anything done when I am at home because they want to be in my lap and how can I resist them? We played outside yesterday while the sun was still shining. The hubs brought home a 10X10 kennel for them. We put it up in the back yard and intorduced them to their new playground. They ran and played and wrestled for a couple hours. We just sat and laughed at them for a long time.

I also put them on a leash for a short time. One leash, two puppies. Cute, Cute, Cute! They were sooooo tired when we came in the house, they went right to sleep in my lap. No nipping at my hands, no puppy kisses, just naptime.

Time for a little puppy play.

1 comment:

  1. Jan,

    Congratulations on your blog...love it! You did a great job! I find that writing on my blog is great..I can't wait to hear more about your new babies....they give so much joy!

    ReplyDelete