Sunday, May 2, 2010

All I ever needed to know, I learned in Puppy Kindergarten.

Saturday was our first day in puppy kindergarten. Josey and Jesse were scared shitless, or at least that is how they acted. Stayed under my chair, not interacting with the teacher, or anyone else for that matter. Shaking, or trembling when the teacher would approach them. Refused to take treats from me or the teacher. I was beginning to think my puppies were a bit retarted. Poor babies.
Back at home, we had a little better luck. They are doing well with the "sit" command, however we still have a lot of work on the "watch me" command. Guess they are not retarted after all.
They are being very naughty tonight. Only being playful puppies, fighting and barking. So why is that a problem? Because the hubs has already gone to bed. He is going to be pissed, cause they are making too much noisel and keeping him awake. Please be quite, little puppies. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't puppies just the greatest! My "puppies" are six and ten now, but will always be my babies...they sure bring us alot of joy! They will do fine in kindergarten! I predict that it won't be long until they win over your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Over 160k women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquids hack" to lose 2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is very simple and works on everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then learn this amazing HACK

    and be 2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete